2020 Photography Contest
2020 Piatt County Farm Bureau Photo Contest Rules
The purpose of the Piatt County Farm Bureau Member Photo Contest is to provide a fun way for members to share their love of the land and the agricultural community with each other.
1. Piatt County Farm Bureau (“PCFB”) members in good standing and their immediate family members, age 8 and older, are eligible (spouses, parents, children). Not a member? Visit www.ilfb.org to learn more about member benefits and how to join!
1. Entries to be judged during the June Board Meeting.
2. Photos will be judged on creativity and composition.
3. PCFB reserves the right to disqualify any entry if it does not meet requirements, is of poor quality, or is deemed inappropriate.
4. Manipulation of digital images is subject to the following restrictions: Image elements may not be altered,
such as removing or replacing aspects of the original scene, or by combining elements from different images.
Only enhancements of the original file, such as lightening, darkening or color correcting, are allowed.
5. Winning entries will be announced in August. Voting will take place during the Piatt County Farm Bureau June Board Meeting.
1. Photos should be the work of the entrant listed on the entry form, in Illinois, between 1920 & now.
2. Contest entries must include an entry form for each entry.
3. The entrant represents and warrants that he/she has obtained, and will provide upon written request, written permission to use the image and likeness of any private property and/or identifiable person appearing in his/her submission.
4. Contest participants agree entries may be published in PCFB publications, on PCFB websites, on PCFB Facebook pages, and displayed at the PCFB annual meeting.
5. All entries will be retained by PCFB and cannot be returned.
6. Entries may be submitted between March 1 and June 15th, 2020.
7. Entries must sent electronically, using this link bit.ly/PCFBphoto
By submitting a photo, you authorize the Piatt County Farm Bureau and the Illinois Agricultural Association, more commonly known as Illinois Farm Bureau, to use your photograph for purposes of promoting the photo contest and other activities. You waive any claim of ownership or right to compensation for use of the photo.
You, for yourself, your heirs, assigns, and legal representatives, expressly release and discharge Piatt County Farm Bureau, Illinois Agricultural Association, and all of their affiliated organizations, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all claims known or unknown, arising out of or in any manner connected with the uses described above.